Location: New York, NY
VOBLA is looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate to be a part of its team.
- Design test cases based on requirements.
- Actively participate in all parts of the Agile development process on a team with Product Managers, Designers, Full Stack Engineers, and UI/UX Engineers.
- Perform various tests including functional, accessibility, usability or regression tests.
- Estimate testing activities and work independently.
- Using manual and exploratory testing, ensure all features are tested and approved before being deployed.
- Improve product stability and reduce defects over time.
- Report progress and create test reports.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing QA and/or software testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and processes based on previous experience.
- Solid understanding of Selenium or WinRunner.
- Good understanding of software architectures and concepts.
- Good database knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.